God is Creator: He created you and me. This means He has ownership of us. All of us.
God is Holy: He is fully set apart from us. He is perfect.
God created man to be in perfect harmony with Him out of the outpouring of His love.
We sinned… we are sin. We decided we wanted to be like God and selfishly shy desired to be God. We chose to disobey God our creator.
God is Just, we deserve to be punished.
God is Love, he has a plan to redeem us!
Jesus paid the price! Jesus lived the live we never could. A perfect life. Blameless and pure. And he died the death we deserved but now do not have to.
When God calls you to Him there is two options. Ignore the call and face eternal separation in Hell without Him or embrace His incredible invitation.
We must heed the call and turn and trust in Jesus. Repent and have faith that your sins are forgiven and you are saved through faith alone, by the grace of God alone, through Jesus aline, to the glory of God alone!
If you consider yourself a Christian, and would like to have absolute assurance of your salvation, I encourage you to consider the following two passages before moving forward.
2 Corinthians 13:1-10 ESV
 … This is the third time I am coming to you. Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.  I warned those who sinned before and all the others, and I warn them now while absent, as I did when present on my second visit, that if I come again I will not spare them-  since you seek proof that Christ is speaking in me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.  For he was crucified in weakness, but lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but in dealing with you we will live with him by the power of God.  Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-unless indeed you fail to meet the test!  I hope you will find out that we have not failed the test.  But we pray to God that you may not do wrong-not that we may appear to have met the test, but that you may do what is right, though we may seem to have failed.  For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.  For we are glad when we are weak and you are strong. Your restoration is what we pray for.  For this reason I write these things while I am away from you, that when I come I may not have to be severe in my use of the authority that the Lord has given me for building up and not for tearing down.
Philippians 2:12-18 ESV
 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling,  for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.  Do all things without grumbling or disputing,  that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,  holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.  Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all.  Likewise you also should be glad and rejoice with me.
There are 24 areas or fruits to consider in your self evaluation. No one is perfect but as a Christian we desire to move a little closer to Jesus each day. Our hearts desire to follow Him and please our God. To hear Him say “well done my good and faithful servant” at the end of our life. I pray that you approach these areas prayerfully and as authentically as you can. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith.
- Fruit #1: Do you pray? pray without ceasing, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, Matthew 6:6,
- Fruit #2: Do you Love God with all that you are? Matthew 22:38-38
- Fruit #3: Do You See a Changed Life? Ezekiel 36:25-26
- Fruit #4: Are you being Sanctified? Is Your Spiritual Life Different from Last Year? Are you growing? Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Peter 3:18
- Fruit #5: Do You Find Assurance or Conviction When You Read the Entire Book of 1 John?
- Fruit #6: Is your character in keeping with the Fruit of the Spirit? Galatians 5:22-23
- Fruit #7: Do you Walk by the Spirit? Galatians 5:16-26
- Fruit #8: Would a stranger or even a close friend or family member who is not a follower of Christ convict you of being a follower? 1 John 5:19, Colossians 4:5-6, 1 Corinthians 1:21-23
- Fruit #9: Do You Crave the Word of God? 1 Peter 2:2-3. Romans 7:22, John 8:47, Matthew 5:6
- Fruit #10: Do You Keep His Commands? Exodus 20, John 14:15, John 14:21, John 15:10
- Fruit #11: Is God’s Law Written on Your Heart? Jeremiah 31:33, Hebrews 8:6-13
- Fruit #12: Do You Grow in Wisdom or just Knowledge? James 1:5
- Fruit #13: Do You Love Others? 1 John 4:7-12
- Fruit #14: Do You Love your Enemy? Matthew 5:43-48, 1 Corinthians 4:12
- Fruit #15: Do you Actively “Make Disciples”? Matthew 28:19
- Fruit #16: Do You Have a Love Affair with the World? 1 John 2:15-17, John 15:19
- Fruit #17: Are you politically correct when it comes to Jesus and your friends, family and coworkers? Matthew 10:32-33, 2 Corinthians 5:20
- Fruit #18 Do you as an adult honor your father and mother? Mark 7:9-13
- Fruit #19: Do you Have Chronic Sin? 1 John 3:6-10
- Fruit #20: Do You Get Disciplined by God? Hebrews 12:3-11
- Fruit #21: Do You Get Tested by God? James 1:2-3, 1 Peter 4:12-14
- Fruit #22: Are you instantly convicted when you sin? John 16:7-11
- Fruit #23: Do you get persecuted for your faith? 2 Timothy 3:12, John 15:18, 1 Peter 4:12-14, 1 Peter 3:14, Matthew 5:10
- Fruit #24: Are you hated by some people because of your faith? 1 John 3:13, Luke 6:22,