from Nathan W. Bingham May 21, 2013
To further help Christians know what they believe, why they believe it, how to live it, and how to share it, from today the eBook editions of R.C. Sproul’s Crucial Questions series will be free forever.
- Can I Be Sure I’m Saved? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- Can I Have Joy in My Life? (Kindle)
- Can I Know God’s Will? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- Can I Trust the Bible? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- Does God Control Everything? (Kindle)
- Does Prayer Change Things? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- How Should I Live in this World? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- What Can I Do with My Guilt? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- What Does It Mean to be Born Again? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- What Is Baptism? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- What Is Faith? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- What Is the Trinity? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- Who Is Jesus? (Kindle) (iTunes)
- Who Is the Holy Spirit? (Kindle)
Please share these resources with your church, family, and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions (from our FAQ section)
What kind of devices read ePub files?
iPhones, the iPod Touch, iPads, Sony Readers, and Nooks are a few of the devices that read ePub files. You may also view ePub files on your computer by using Adobe Digital Editions (http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/). Additional devices and reader applications may be found here: http://www.epubbooks.com/ebook-readers.
If you have a different device that one listed here, please check with the manufacturer to ensure it can read ePub files. The Kindle does not read these files, but Amazon does sell all Reformation Trust titles in the Kindle format.
How do I download my ePub?
After purchasing the eBook, you will be directed to your Dashboard (you must set up a Ligonier account to access your Dashboard and all electronic files). You will see the title listed as well as a “File” link. Click on “File” and the ePub file will be downloaded to your computer. You may then move the file to your designated software and upload to your device.
iTunes instructions on adding ePub files to iBooks: http://www.apple.com/itunes/itunes-news/2010/04/using-itunes-to-add-epub-files-to-ibooks.html